Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby on Board 2 - Father

She's gone! Rebeca is gone, and maybe for good. She and her family moved to England. The only chance of me seeing her is if I went to England myself. Which is easier sad than done. According to plan; I'm gonna go there for 1 month and stay with them and work. They say that if you can speak good English and stuff it is easier to get a well paid job. I'm planning to come home with a big stash of doe.

But enough of that and let's get back to the finishing part of Baby on Board. While Rebus was with us she grew to my heart, but only as a relative, but as a baby. I've been imagining myself as a father for some time saying that I would do this and that and say that and this, but it wasn't until now that I realized that I am far from being a GOOD Father. Making a baby is easy, even satisfying, and you don't have to pay much attention to it if it's there you just give food and shelter, some couple of tips for life and that's it. Well, if you think it is that easy then you are a fucking bad parent, or gonna be:D

Having a baby and helping him grow up isn't only responsibility, it is much more than that. You have to realize that each and every thing you do will affect the baby's life. With your actions you can make him a low-life, or a responsible adult. Now comes my problem; I do not have the proper wisdom and the right words to say, yet. It would take me another 10 years to be in perfect shape for this kinda thing. It is then till I have enough experience and intelligence to help my child and show the right path, to teach it manners, to be responsible, to do some kind of sport (I'd prefer football), to respect other people and to stand up for his rights, to be an honest person and to never do things in which he cannot be himself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kudos on a superb post and all the best in becoming the parent you would like to be.

Ömböli Krisztián said...

Congratulations on the EotW award! :)

David Blade said...

Thank you joe and chris! I really appreciate it.