Sunday, December 7, 2008

Evaluation

I don't know where I should start, from which part?
I'll just do it from the beginin', till the cheerful endin'.

I hooked up with PTE
the place where every face should be
at the beginin' I had some fear
but now, I enjoy every second here,
teachers are great and nobody is fake,
I visit classes from different stages,
but none was as gracious like Readin' and Writin'

I have to tell you first, that I expected the worst
it wasn't because of the class or you,
it was about me, what my fear was referring to
I don't or didn't like readin nor writin much
but new things have come in one heck of a bunch

The greatest part in the course is the blog,
which came as saving light from eternal fog.
I experienced pleasure in readin interestin entries,
and finally had the chance to write down my own stories.
my feelings and thoughts, that is what I write,
and I owe it all to this signin light.

I try to be as honest as I can,
and show what kind’a man I am.
the entry of the week title,
I’m glad I got it before honor.
I not saying that it would have won it,
Just, right then, it lost the chance for it

Joe has helped me in many things,
and I know that we will spend together many school days.
I wanna come back to this class and hope,
that everyone shares this vote...

4 comments:

Dóry8-))) said...

Hi David!

It's fantastic! Congratulations! ;-)
I wish you all the Best.

Dóry8-D

grotesque said...

I share the vote. Nice verse! Maybe you'll write some more? :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave!

David Blade said...

Thank You all very much:) I don't know, yet. If I have time and inspiration I'll definitely write more.